My Name Is In The Book – I SAW it!

When I was a young man and first saved, I was in the choir at the church on the hill in Oakland. We were having choir practice one night and were singing, "There's a New Name Written Down in Glory."

All of a sudden I felt like I was standing under a hot spotlight. I looked in front of me and saw a plain wooden table and a person dressed all in white with shoulder-length golden hair, sitting on a plain wooden chair. I couldn't see his face because he was back-to. He had a book in front of him opened up and the pages were not written on. He took a feather pen and started to write down my name. The ink was bright red and had sparkles like small stars in it. I watched as he wrote down my name.

I can say that I saw my name written down in the "Lamb's Book of Life" in glory. When the name was done, all of the vision disappeared. I have had many things happen to me that can only be explained as the hand of GOD.

Dana C
Maine

No comments :